- Town Clerk
- Tax Information
- Via U.S. Mail: Check or money order payable to Patricia A. Frentzel, Town Clerk
- At the Town Clerk's Office: Cash, check, money order
- Credit card / Debit card (convenience fees apply)
Please use the drop box outside Town Hall for your payments.
Town Clerk Patricia Frentzel announced that the 2023 Town/County Tax Bills have been mailed. If you have changed banks, have paid off your mortgage or do not have an escrow account and did not receive a tax bill, please contact the Town Clerk’s office at 773-9600 ext. 620 or 600. The office will be open extras hours:
Saturday, February 11 – 9:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday, February 14 – 8:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday, February 15 – 8:30am – 6:00pm
Checks should be made payable to Town Clerk. The last day to pay without penalty is February 15. Envelopes must show a legible postmark of February 15 to be accepted on time. Taxpayers should call the office for correct amounts for payments made February 16 and later. Payments can be made until June 30, 2023. After this date, payments must be sent to the County.
ONLINE TAX RECEIPTS AND PAYMENTS - SERVICE FEES APPLY
DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED AT COUNTER
SERVICE FEES APPLY
2023 Special Town/County Tax Collection Hours
- Saturday, February 11, 2023
9:00 am to Noon
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023
8:30 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tax Payment Due Dates
- Town and County: February 15, 2023, without penalty
- School: October 16, 2023, without penalty
If you have changed banks, have paid off your mortgage, or do not have an escrow account and did not receive a tax bill, please contact us immediately.