Please continue to use the dropbox outside Town Hall for routine payments.
- DMV Satellite Office
-Wednesdays 10am to 3pm
- EZ Pass
- Passports: Updated Status Information (PDF)
- State licenses and permits
- Hunting and fishing
- Games of chance
- Accessible parking
Town licenses and permits are mandated by Local Law for such things as building, site plans, public improvement, hawkers / peddlers, and special use.
The Town Clerk and the Deputy Town Clerks are Notary Publics. We are available during normal business hours. Proper identification must be submitted and the person must sign their document in our presence. This service is free.
Duties of the Clerk's Office
- The Town Clerk keeps a written record of all Town Board proceedings. These minutes are the official record of the activities of the town government and are retained permanently for legal and historic purposes.
- The Town Clerk is the custodian of all town records and archival material and administrator of the Freedom of Information Law, which guarantees the public access to the workings of government.
- The Town Clerk is the coordinator for Primary and General Elections, overseeing polling places, equipment, and election inspectors.
- As Registrar of Vital Statistics, the Town Clerk is the keeper of birth and death records within the community and issues birth and death certificates and burial permits.